Yes, you certainly can although you shouldn’t need to as each program is very comprehensive. The pregnancy and diabetes program will be released shortly and this is designed for people with type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes and focuses on the specific issues of pregnancy. In this instance purchasing another program may be helpful if you are or are thinking about becoming pregnant.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for customer service?
- I forgot my username and password, how do I retrieve them?
- Will you share my details to anyone else?
- How secure is the credit card payment?
- What devices can I access MHE program on?
- Do I need storage on my device to watch the video?
- Wow! This program is great. I want to help others?
- Is My Health Explained translated into additional languages?
- I don’t have diabetes but someone I care about does. Will this be any good for me?
- I already know what I’m doing, why should I buy this?